Cake in a mug
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp raspberry jam
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 small egg
- Handful raspberries
- Simply pop everything but the raspberries into a medium-sized mug the the order they are listed.
- Give a good mix with a fork until you have a smooth batter
- Pop 3-4 raspberries into mixture.
- Place in the microwave and heat on full power for 1:40, or until mixture is risen and firm.`
- Lightly dust with icing sugar and top with raspberries.