Cocoa brownie oatmeal
- ½ cup of rolled oats cooked with 1½ cups of
- 1 tsp raw unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- Cook the oats with 1½ cups of water until they are fluffy and all the water has disappeared. I do this by cooking it for 2 minutes in the microwave, stirring, and cooking it for 2 more minutes. You could do it on the hob if you prefer.
- Add the cocoa powder and cinnamon to the cooked oats while they are still hot.
- Stir until everything is fully combined, and your oats have a deep chocolatey colour.
- Add the walnuts and the unsweetened almond milk, then stir to combine until the oats have the consistency you like.