Payroll Giving is an easy way for companies and businesses to fundraise for Heart Research UK and keep those we love for around for longer.
Be a 9-5 Heart Hero
Donating through your payroll is simple and easy and make a big impact on what we can spend every year into the prevention, treatment and cure of heart disease.
What is payroll giving?
Payroll giving is a tax free and flexible way for employees to make donations to charity straight from their salary before tax is deducted.
So how does it work?
Payroll giving is a tax efficient scheme that allows you to make regular donations to Heart Research UK, straight from your salary.
As your donation is taken out before tax, a £10 per month donation will only cost you £8.
What are the benefits for you as an employer?
• Quick and easy to set up and run, Payroll Giving is a great way to demonstrate commitment to the causes that your employees care about.
• Simple to set up
• Fantastic way to enhance employee fundraising
• Gets employees involved in making a difference
• Enhances the charitable giving of your business
• A possibility of getting the Government’s coveted Payroll Giving Quality Mark Award
What are the benefits to an employee?
• Simple to sign up
• Tax effective
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues for bigger impact to charity
• Employer matched giving
Why support Heart Research UK through Payroll Giving:
• Coronary heart disease is still the UK’s single biggest killer, we know research works but there’s still so much more we can do to keep those we love around for longer
• We fund pioneering and innovative medical research into heart disease that works
• We fund local healthy lifestyle projects to ensure that people in communities around the UK live healthier, happier, longer lives
• Unlike many other charities, we don’t receive government funding; our money comes from people like you
What can you do now?
All you need to do is fill out the form below and take it with you to your payroll department.
Don’t worry if your donation doesn’t come out straight away, it can sometimes take a few weeks to get to us, but you will see your donation in your pay in a month or so.
|Your pledge||Actual Cost to you (Standard rate taxpayer: -20%)|
|£5 per month||£4|
|£8 per month||£6.40|
|£10 per month||£8|
|£20 per month||£16|