Couscous bowl with harissa chicken
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 4-6 tsp of harissa paste
- A splash of rapeseed oil
- 400 g baby courgettes sliced into bitesize pieces
- 2 red bell peppers sliced into bitesize pieces
- 2 small red onions sliced into bitesize pieces
- 200 g dried couscous
- A handful of chopped mixed herbs - basil, coriander and flat leaf parsley
- Lemon zest to taste
- A small handful of coriander chopped 4 tbsp low-fat yogurt
- Step 1: Heat the oven to 200°c / Gas Mark 6.
- Step 2: Lay a sheet of tin foil on a baking sheet. Just wipe with a light coat of rapeseed oil, then lay on the chicken breasts and spread the harissa paste over the top of them. Add a sheet of tin foil on the top and scrunch up the edges to form a bag. Bake in the oven for around 30 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Step 3: Add the chopped vegetables to a roasting tin and toss in just a splash of rapeseed oil, then season with pepper. Roast in the oven for around 20 minutes - remove when cooked and set aside.
- Step 4: Cook the couscous as per the packet instructions. Then, toss in the vegetables and chopped herbs and divide between the serving bowls.
- Step 5: Mix up the yogurt and coriander dressing by adding the yogurt, lemon zest, and chopped coriander to a small bowl and mixing to combine.
- Step 6: Top the couscous with the sliced cooked chicken breast and add a spoonful of lemon and coriander yogurt dressing to serve.