Great North Run 2018
Event Date: 9 September 2018
Entries are open to join #TeamHeartResearchUK for the 2018 Great North Run.
It's the world’s greatest half marathon so why not set yourself a challenge and run for Heart Research UK. If you would like a place in 2018, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Apply for a HRUK Charity Place
All we ask our runners to do is raise a minimum of £300 (not including Gift Aid) and pay a registration fee of £25.00
Please make sure you fill in the application form in as much detail as possible.
In return we will:
- Support you along the way with plenty of fundraising ideas and tools such as balloons and posters
- Provide a Heart Research UK t-shirt & vest
- We’ll offer some handy hints on training and nutrition
- Help you get some publicity to highlight your story and help your fundraising
- We'll be there on the day to congratulate you at the finish line
Have your own Great North Run ballot place?
If you have been lucky enough to get a place in the official ballot it would be great if you could run in our vest and be part of our team. Simply fill in the form below, select the 'Own place' option and we'll contact you. You will receive all the same support as our gold bond runners, just without the minimum fundraising target.