Heart Research UK – Midlands Golf Day
This year’s Charity Golf Day (Heart Research UK Midlands, Nick Bill Memorial Trophy Event) will take place at Harborne Golf Club on Friday 27 September.
Teams will be competing to be the proud winners of the “Nick Bill Memorial” Trophy.
You are invited to enter a team of four to enjoy a competitive but fun day, followed by dinner and fundraising activities in aid of Heart Research UK Midlands.
Entry is £360 per team x 4.
- light refreshments on arrival including tea, coffee and bacon baps
- 18 holes of golf on a superb course including green fees
- 3 course dinner following afternoon of play (dress code smart casual)
- Trophy and prize presentation
- Your company banner
- Free prize draw
- Social media exposure
- An opportunity to win 7 nights accommodation for 4 at Blue Spice, Cyprus
For anybody wishing to attend the dinner and fundraising evening only, the cost is £30 per person. There will also be a charity raffle and auction taking place during the evening.
You can invite colleagues, guests or customers to this event that will provide excellent networking opportunities.
We have a shotgun start at 1pm so golfers need to be ready to get out to the tees about 20 minutes beforehand so we can all start together and on time. We will also need time to register everyone, give them their cards and direct them to where they need to go. They will also need time to get their gear ready. To accomplish this without any rushing about, participants should arrive on or before 12 noon. Golf shoes are not allowed to be worn in the clubhouse lounge, but there are very good changing facilities.
Want to sponsor a hole?
This a great opportunity to entertain your clients and customers or treat your hard-working employees to a great day out or just raise a team of friends to play a superb golf course.
- Your Company/Team name associated with a hole and competition in the programme
- Have your Company/Team Banners displayed at the Sponsored Hole
- Acknowledgement in the programme and in announcements during the day, your name featured on our much-visited website www.heartresearch.org.uk/midlands
- Acknowledgement in all press releases and advertising
- Choice of Hole or Competition on first come first served basis
- Competition holes suggested price is £100 per hole
- Non-competition holes suggested price is £50
- Opportunity to sponsor Team Prizes or Individual Competition Prizes
Any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and 0121 454 1799