Virgin Money London Marathon
Be part of #teamhruk and join us in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2019
Event Date: 28 April 2019
This 26.2 mile marathon is truly an incredible experience and we urge anyone who is interested in the challenge to enter our ballot below.
As a member of #teamhruk we will support you with:
• Training and nutrition tips
• You will also receive access to our closed Facebook Heart Research UK Virgin London Marathon runners group page to share your tips and receive advice from others across the UK
• A Heart Research UK t-shirt and running vest
• Fundraising ideas and tools – from posters and balloons to buckets and stickers
• Raise awareness of your support through local media
• Reception drinks the evening before the marathon at the Royal Horseguards Hotel
• Showers available for our runners after the marathon at the Royal Horseguards Hotel
Signing up for the marathon is a big commitment, not just the training but raising money too – but we’ll help you every step of the way.
How to apply for a Heart Research UK 2019 Gold Bond place:
Fill in the application form below and we will be in touch once the official Virgin Money London Marathon ballot has been drawn (around the start of October 2018). We will award our places through a ballot system.
Anyone lucky enough to gain a place in our ballot are asked to pay a non-refundable £100 entry free and raise a minimum pledge of £1,750 (not including Gift Aid and matched funding). Please make sure you fill in the application form with as much detail as possible.
Own Ballot Places
If you manage to secure your own place through the official London Marathon website and would like to fundraise for Heart Research UK, simply email us and we’ll be delighted to help you start your training and fundraising journey with #teamhruk. You’ll get all the same treatment as above and will be part of an inspirational team who share advice and support from start to finish.