We’re delighted to announce the Subway Helping Hearts™ Family 5K Fun Run series for 2017!
Whether you choose to run, walk or even push the buggy around the course, we’d love for you to join us on one of the fun-packed events!
Not only is this a fun 5K run including the iconic ‘Field of Fresh!’ – a final 500m of GIANT INFLATABLES inspired by Subway® ingredients – it’s also a great fitness challenge for all the family and a lot of fun too! You can see for yourself in the Video!
Children under 12 years old run for FREE and it’s just £7 per person for the rest of the family when you register here. Limited spaces are available on the day for just £9, but why wait?!
All registered participants receive the following:
- Entry to the 5K Fun Run including the iconic Field of Fresh inflatable obstacle course!
- Official Subway Helping Hearts™ Family 5K participant t-shirt
- Official Subway Helping Hearts™ Family 5K medal
- A delicious Subway® lunch after the race to enjoy in our family picnic area
- Access to our family event village – free inflatables, games, face painting, music and selfie station!
All sponsorship money raised funds the Heart Research UK and Subway® Healthy Heart grant scheme, an initiative providing up to £10,000 each to local projects throughout the UK that actively promote heart health in the community.
Join us in celebrating our 50th anniversary by raising £50 to help hearts near you.
Last year, if every participant raised £50 we would have been able to fund up to 20 new projects from sponsorship alone!
Look out for the fundraising tips and sponsorship form in your registration pack!