Take on the TrekFest 2020 challenge
Choose your location, choose your distance, choose your charity, and make every step count! With 25km and 50km routes to choose from, whether you walk, jog, or even run you’ll be challenging yourself in one of the UK’s most stunning national parks – the Peak District, Derbyshire or the Brecon Beacons, South Wales.
Both the routes venture to the summit of Pen Y Fan – the highest peak in southern Britain. From the top you will be rewarded with one of the best views the UK has to offer.
- Choose whether you want to go solo or as a team with friends, family or colleagues
- Select your distance, and make every step count!
- Sign-up and join #teamhruk
- Get training and fundraising to make it an event you’ll be proud of
Peak District – 2020 Dates to be released soon!
- We have a collective of runner, swimmer, cyclists, walkers and supporters who have all raised money for Heart Research UK through physical activity events
- As well as the support of the #teamhruk community, we make sure all our #teamhruk supporters have:
- A running vest and/or T-shirt to raise awareness
- A fundraising pack full of advice, tips and support and everything you’ll need to get started
- Regular emails with support, updates and extra fundraising tips
- A certificate at the end of the event, so everyone will know how much you’ve raised for Heart Research UK
For any additional information please download the PDF’s below and if you have any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0113 234 7474.