Bombay Potato and Chicken Wraps
- A light spray of rapeseed oil
- 1 large red onion peeled and finely chopped
- Garlic cloves peeled and crushed
- 200 g skinless boneless chicken thigh fillets, sliced
- 3 tbsp tikka curry paste
- 400 g can of chopped tomatoes
- 2 large potatoes washed and cut into 2cm cubes
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 250 g frozen peas
- 8 wholemeal wraps or chapattis
- 140 g low-fat Greek yogurt or low-fat crème fraiche
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, then add the onion and fry for a few minutes until softened.
- Add the garlic and stir for a further minute, then add the chicken and cook, stirring until browned.
- Stir in the curry paste, tomatoes, potatoes and half a can of water. Season well with plenty of black pepper, then cover and simmer for about 20 minutes, until the potatoes are just cooked.
- Remove the lid and simmer for a further 10-15 minutes until the liquid has reduced and the sauce is sticking to the potatoes and chicken.
- Stir in the peas and cook until they are ready, then serve with warmed wraps or chapattis and low-fat yogurt.