Bombay Potato and Chicken Wraps
- A light spray of rapeseed oil
- 1 large red onion (peeled and finely chopped)
- Garlic cloves (peeled and crushed)
- 200 g skinless (boneless chicken thigh fillets, sliced)
- 3 tbsp tikka curry paste
- 400 g can of chopped tomatoes
- 2 large potatoes (washed and cut into 2cm cubes)
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 250 g frozen peas
- 8 wholemeal wraps or chapattis
- 140 g low-fat Greek yogurt or low-fat crème fraiche
Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, then add the onion and fry for a few minutes until softened.
Add the garlic and stir for a further minute, then add the chicken and cook, stirring until browned.
Stir in the curry paste, tomatoes, potatoes and half a can of water. Season well with plenty of black pepper, then cover and simmer for about 20 minutes, until the potatoes are just cooked.
Remove the lid and simmer for a further 10-15 minutes until the liquid has reduced and the sauce is sticking to the potatoes and chicken.
Stir in the peas and cook until they are ready, then serve with warmed wraps or chapattis and low-fat yogurt.